Although the library is free to use, it can take some time and effort to understand the library and to acquire sufficient skill to make a working and well-designed event-sourced system. Training workshops and development services are available to support professional users of the library in accomplishing their goals. Community support is also available.
The library has a growing community that may be able to help.
Training workshops are available to help developers more quickly learn how to use the library. Workshop participants will be guided through a series of topics, gradually discovering what the library is capable of doing, and learning how to use the library effectively.
Please contact the Appropriate Software Foundation for more information about available training workshops.
Advice and development¶
Advice and development services are available to help managers and developers with the design and development of their event-sourced applications and systems.
- Overall assessment of your existing implementation, with recommendations for improvement.
- Address your specific concerns with how your event-sourced system is built (and running).
- Coaching developers in the use of the library.
- Development of sample applications and systems for guidance or demonstration purposes.
- Development of working applications and systems for production use.
Please contact the Appropriate Software Foundation for more information about available consulting services.