It has taken a lot of time and effort to create this library. Similarly, it will take some time and effort to understand and acquire the skills to create a well-designed event-sourced system.
Training workshops and development services are available to support your professional use of this library. Community support is also available.
Please also consider supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of this library by making a regular donation.
Design and development services are available to help managers and developers with the design and development of their event-sourced applications and systems.
- Overall assessment of your existing implementation, with recommendations for improvement.
- Address your specific concerns with how your event-sourced system is built (and running).
- Coaching developers in the use of the library.
- Development of sample applications and systems for guidance or demonstration purposes.
- Development of working applications and systems for production use.
Please contact John Bywater via the Slack channel for more information about professional support.
Training workshops are available to help developers more quickly learn how to use the library. Workshop participants will be guided through a series of topics, gradually discovering what the library is capable of doing, and learning how to use the library effectively.
Please contact John Bywater via the Slack channel for more information about training workshops.
The library has a growing community that may be able to help.