I’m very grateful for your interest in this library. It has taken quite a lot of time to create this library. Similarly, it may take some time to understand the library and develop well-designed event-sourced applications.
To supplement the detailed documentation, professional training workshops and development services are available. Friendly community support is also available on the Slack channel.
Please support the continuing development and maintenance of this library by starring the project on GitHub and if possible by making a regular donation. If you have any issues using the library or reading the documentation, please raise an issue on GitHub, feel free to start a discussion in the Slack channel, or create a pull request.
Design and development services are available to help developers and managers with the development and management of their event-sourced applications and systems.
- Development of working applications and systems for production use.
- Development of sample applications and systems for guidance or demonstration purposes.
- Overall assessment of your existing implementation, with recommendations for improvement.
- Address specific concerns with how your event-sourced application or system is built and run.
- Coaching developers in the use of the library.
Please contact John Bywater via the Slack channel for more information about professional support.
Training workshops are available to help developers more quickly learn how to use the library. Workshop participants will be guided through a series of topics, gradually discovering what the library is capable of doing, and learning how to use the library effectively.
Please contact John Bywater via the Slack channel for more information about training workshops.
The library has a growing community that may be able to help.